Epic Spiritual Fitness Begins Now.
THIS WAY TO EDEN
Mindset Mapping & Changemaking Specialist
Email or Text 3233887763
A PIECE OF EDEN
I work with courageous, successful people who are open to the possibility of living an even fuller, happier, more colorful and successful life. We peel back the stories they tell themselves to access what lies beneath. In that treasure trove, we dig up their hidden power, their abundant genius, and the new trajectory that leads their lives exponentially higher than they ever thought possible.
Here's my bio:
Rachel Eden has worked in the field of Jewish outreach and education for 16 years. She has a BA in psychology and studied in Jerusalem-based seminaries for nearly four years. Rachel lectures on topics that converge Torah with psychology including personal development, relationships, and spirituality. Rachel shares inspiration through various services offered on her website, www.ThisWayToEden.com. She also writes for the San Diego Jewish Journal, speaks nationally for diverse audiences integrating highly effective psychological tools and timeless spiritual principles, and coaches people all over the world. Rachel's passion is to help the Jewish people build strong selves, homes, and communities through Torah wisdom.
THIS WAY TO EDEN
Book a Keynote Speech, Facilitated Discussion, or Q&A Group Session.
1. This Way To Eden: Creating an Epic Spiritual Fitness Plan
2. The Magic Glasses: How I Instantly Upgraded My Marriage 3. Making An Impact: In Pursuit of an Extraordinary Life
4. CEO of Life: Top Tips for a Smooth-Running Home & Life
5. Let's Get Real: How to Flip Pain to Gain
6. The Juggling Act: The Key to Being an Overachiever while Enjoying Life
7. My Story: From Identity Crisis to Finding Myself